For grain bin sales, please contact: Adams Grain Bins (208) 932-1333.
Adams Grain Bins is the Northwest’s provider of Sukup Grain Bins, Dryers, and Handling equipment. Whether a small (1500 bu) or a large bin (2 million bu), we have the products and expertise to ensure that your storage and handling system will meet your needs now and for years to come.
Call now for a free quote.
We can manage your entire project from inception to completion, or any individual parts.
Our services include:
- We do not provide electrical services.
When purchasing grain storage or handling equipment it is important to understand all the major factors. Our quotes come in an easy-to-read format with major expenses itemized.
Three major costs of a grain bin purchase
When you compare a Sukup bin to the competitor make sure you understand the differences… because there are differences.
Our standard bin package includes:
- A full air floor and large fan to help you put an end to spoiled grain, increase cutable moisture range (no need to cut around most wet spots), reduce or eliminate the need for fumigants in the bin, and generally improve quality and test weight.
- Automatic power sweeps to eliminate most shoveling in the bin
- A large fill-cap
- Poly roof vents
- Minimum SAE Grade 8.2 with JS500plating or better
- A peak snow load of 5,000 lbs at 40 psf or 12,125 lbs at 30 psf snow load. Other ratings available
- Inside and outside ladder with safety cage
- 5-year limited warranty
When you invest in grain storage or handling equipment not only should it last for years but it should look good too. Our skilled crews know how to get the job done right.
A solid foundation is key for long-life grain bins. As larger capacity bins become more common the foundation a bin is built on becomes more important. For those of you who want bins to last a lifetime carefully consider type of foundation, amount of rebar, yards of concrete, and quality of the installation and finish. A good foundation will outlast the bin.